1. Cash: a means of payment on the Internet that the user buys to use the paid services that are provided by the company. 1 KRW has the same value as 1 cash.
2.Charge: the act of transferring cash(Korea won) to the Cash to use the paid service with the payment method selected by the user among the payment methods provided by the company.
3. Paid service: a service that can be used after a member purchases through the payment method provided by the company. Each service can be provided as follows.
A. Fixed charge: a service that the member prepays the amount predetermined by the Company, and uses the service for the period corresponding to the charge
B. Automatic payment: A service that can be used as automatic payment where payment method was entered by the user
C. Billing by item: an individually priced product that allows you to pay the fee set by the company and use the contents and services.
D. Additional service: a commodity that can use the item and pay a rate set by the company.
4. Purchase: means using the paid service provided by the company with the charged Cash.
5. Refund: means that a member receives Cash back from the company in cash, or receives Cash back by returning the purchased product by canceling the purchase.
1. Name, type and content of paid service
2. Price of paid service, method and timing of payment
3. How, when and how long the paid service will be provided
4. Matters concerning using method & the effect, the due date of the subscription withdrawal and cancellation of contract
5. If the service contract is still in the transaction, matters concerning the contract termination, and the exercising method and effect
6. Conditions and procedures for exchange, return, and guarantee of the service and refund
7. Technical requirements related to transmission / installation of services that can be supplied through electronic media
8. Matters concerning compensation for users damages, dissatisfaction with services, and Resolutions of disputes between users and companies
9. Terms of deals
10. In addition to the price of the service, if there is any additional matter that the user has to bear, the contents and price
11. If the user is a minor, explanation that if the legal representative’s consent is not obtained, the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract.
1. When the fee is not paid or cannot confirm the payer
2. When a minor age under 19 has applied without consent of legal representative
3. When it is judged that approval is impossible due to reasons of applicant's use
4. When it is determined that the approval of the application for other use violates the company's business policy such as violation of related laws, social security and order, fine custom etc.
1. If it is judged that the service cannot be provided satisfactorily due to a lack of facilities
2. In case of service failure
- Phone) 1688-7022 (weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00, holidays & weekends closed)
- Fax) 031-622-8008
- Post) 15, Pangyo-ro 228beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea/AfrrecaTV Co., Ltd(Sampyeong-dong)
1. If the user violates the restriction of use or does not resolve the limitation within the restriction period
2. If it is confirmed that the application for use was submitted under another person's name or application for false use or a false document is attached.
3. When a minor or a quasi incompetent person is applying for a use without attaching consent of a legal representative (parent, etc.), the user does not respond to the statement of opinion without justifiable reason.
- Customer center telephone : 1688-7022
- Customer center fax : 031-622-8008
1. If there is an agreed reason for cancellation or termination between the user and the company
2. When there is a reason for cancellation or termination as prescribed by law
1. If the Company does not provide services in a contract that can achieve its purpose only if the service is provided within a certain period of time.
2. If the Company indicates an intention not to provide the service in advance.
3. If it is impossible to supply a complete service (only if the purpose of the service cannot be achieved)
4. If the service contract is continuous, and is regulated by other laws or agreed by the parties.
5. If it is regulated in other laws or the parties agree.
1. If there is a reason for cancellation agreed with the user
2. When there is a reason for cancellation as prescribed by law
1. If the user refuses to fulfill obligation
2. If it is regulated in other laws
1. The Company shall not charge penalty for the amount exceeding the loss caused by the contract termination of the user, and shall not unreasonably refuse the return of the money received exceeding the price of the service actually supplied, regardless of the name of the membership fee or any other name.
2. In the event that the service contract is terminated, the user may return the service to the company, and the Company shall deduct or add the amount equivalent to the value of the returned service from the refund or penalty upon termination of the contract.
3. If the amount of service received from the user when the service contract is terminated (including the amount to be refunded when the service is returned) is more than the amount of the service already supplied plus the penalty, the difference shall be refunded to the user.
4. In case of delaying the refund of the difference, the company shall refund by adding the delayed payment for the delay period.
5. If there are any disputes over whether the user is responsible for termination of the contract or the refund of the money, the fact that the contract was concluded, the time of the contract, and the facts of supply of the service, and the time of the service, the company must prove it.
- Refund fee : 10% of payment amount
- Calculated amount per day : (payment amount - refund fee) X (used days/total term of contract)
1. If the cumulative time of the disruption(stop or disability) exceeds 72 hours in 1 month: compensation for damages for the remaining period including the termination or termination of the contract and the period of non-use and compensation for damages (provided, however, if the operator proves that it is intentional or infallibility, it shall not be liable for damages.)
2. In the event of a service interruption or disability caused by the operator's liability: the service will be extended for free of charge for three times of the time of service interruption.
3. In case of cancellation or interruption of service due to force majeure or illegal acts of third party: the contract cannot be canceled, but the period of use is extended for free of charge for the time of service interruption.
1. If the service is suspended for more than 10 hours in 1 month: the service will be extended for 10 hours plus double the time over 10 hours.
2. If the service is not suspended for more than 10 hours in 1 month: the service will be extended for free for the disruption time.
1. For items that start using immediately after purchase, or that apply to your application immediately
2. For items that were acquired without payment during normal use of the application
3. If the additional benefit is used in an item with additional benefits
4. If some of the item sold in bundled form is used
5. For capsulated / probabilistic items that can be viewed or decided upon opening