2. Matters concerning the protection of rights and duty of users
3. What other users should know when using the service
1. Application in the name of another person or non-real
2. An application requesting an existing ID or an ID that offenses public order.
3. False application or false documents attached
4. If the applier does not make the necessary payment to the Company
5. Other cases where the acceptance of the application is difficult due to the reasons for the applying user
1. If the Company does not have sufficient facilities
2. If the service is defective
1. If the ID is registered as a user's phone number or resident registration number, and there is a concern about invasion of privacy
2. If the ID offenses public order or good morals
3. If there is a reasonable cause for the protection of the user
1. If the Company is inevitable for urgent system inspection, expansion, replacement, maintenance or construction of the facility
2. If the Company deems it necessary to replace it with a new service system
3. If it is impossible to provide normal service due to the failure of the system or other service facilities, failure of cable or wireless network
4. In case of force majeure as natural disaster, national emergency, blackouts and etc.
1. Impersonating the official administrator of the services provided by the Company or causing disruption to other users by using similar names
2. Use of name containing sensational and obscene information
3. Use of names that may infringe third party rights such as trademarks and copyrights
4. Use of names that are considered slang, antisocial and contrary to relevant statutes
1. Falsify personal information when registering or changing membership
2. Steal or misuse personal information of others
3. Sell or buy cyber assets such as user ID with others
4. Impersonate an administrator or employee of the Company
5. Change the Company's client program, or hack the Company's server
6. Abuse bugs in Company programs
7. Using services as a business without prior approval of the Company.
8. Harass, intimidate, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to other users
9. Modify the client program of each service without authorization from the Company, hack the server or modify a portion of the website, or use or promote the use of programs developed or distributed for this purpose
10. Make any changes or deletions to any or all of the Company's posts or others' posts
11. Collect or store personal information of other members without the approval of the Company.
12. Use, distribute, promote or advertise any software or hardware that is unauthorized to participate in the game within the service without the Company's permission
13. Any act that alters the use of the service program provided by the Company and intent or plan to harm or intentionally interfere with the service
14. Reproduce the information obtained through this service for purposes other than the use of the service without the Company's prior consent, use it for publishing and broadcasting, or provide it to a third party
15. Use of service for illegal purposes, such as violating public order and good morals by transmitting, posting, e-mailing or otherwise distributing vulgar or obscene information, text, graphics, sound, video or pirated software
16. Violate any other terms or conditions of use set forth by the Company, including these Terms and Conditions, and violate any other applicable laws and regulations.
1. Not fulfilling each obligation under the provisions of Article 13 (3), (4) and (5)
2. Interfering with stable operation of service by transmitting a large amount of information
3. Constantly sending out advertising information and e-mails that are against the receiver's intentions
4. Distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunctions or destruction of information and communication facilities
5. Infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties
6. When the user is requested for restriction by the Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee
7. Illegally campaigning on authoritative interpretation by National Election Commission
8. Misusing another user's ID
9. Violating laws and regulations related to the Telecommunication Act
1. Posts and materials that are believed to be related to acts that infringe on the legal interests of others, such as a request for deletion of an interested party, and has been requested by the stakeholder for deletion. And Posts and materials that offered reason be sued or under accusation on the company.
2. Posts and materials containing viruses that may harm the service
3. Any post or material exceeding the deadline and capacity set forth in Article 19 (In this case, the Company can give guidance on deletion, transfer, etc. to the user in advance).
4. Posts and materials that cause significant disruption to other users' use of the service
5. Postings and materials that have been requested for deletion by national organizations in accordance with the regulations related to Telecommunications Regulations and Criminal Relations Act
(i) Content provided by the member to service to be viewed by other users or members.
(ii) Content provided by a member to the service may be recorded/ edited/altered by the Company or other users to be made into new content and then viewed by other users of the Service, or provide them to affiliates of the Company so that they can be viewed.
(iii) After the Company has stored the content provided by the member in the service, it can be viewed by other users with the re-viewing service such as VOD, or by providing it to the affiliate of the Company the affiliate’s users will be able to view those through the streaming service or VOD.
(i) Content usage media/platform - contains all types of media, equipment, and technologies currently known or developed.
(ii) Use of Content - Does not distinguish between commercial and non-commercial use.
(iii) Content usage scope - reproduction, modification, adaptation, performance, exhibition, broadcasting, distribution, rental, public transmission, creation of derivative works, etc. in domestic or overseas.